Pages

Monday, February 17, 2020

school

When i first got to school I saw the lights were off and it was kind of dark in the class room. After me and my mum went to the park outside with me and played until the bell rang then we had a talk on the courts then went on the bus and we got there in time but the other half was there before us. me and         my mum and moe spencer and shane went to explore all around the place i went to the old school and i saw very old pianose it looked small but on the out side it was so big but it was not bigger then a manchine . i was a bit scared because we had to look for dolls and some eggs all i engoed was doing some activitys and having lunch and morning tea. after the trip we went back on the bus but before we left i left my hat but nick got my hat and i grabbed it from him . And we went on the tram some people call it a train but it is not a train. MR victor said that we were out standing and we were respectful and nnice. next we were a bout to leave glen taylor but before we had a ten munitte play on the park then my dad was waiting in the car with my little two year old brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment