Pages

Friday, September 13, 2019

My holidays

I went to the movies and i watched the lion king and the new anneble and i went to my auntie,s house and her house was near the symmetry and my cousin mannie said there is always a killer clown at 3 am at night but actually i dont believe that any more because i had a guitar and i played it  at night and my cousin Brooklyn said dont play the guitar and i said why and she said because we are near a symmetry  and it is bad and i said okay i wont play. I just watched some videos and played on the swing and i had a sleep over with my cousin serenity and we both slept with her sister's they were twins and they all slept in the same room. We slept at 2:00 at night i was the first one to wake up. No one was a wake so i just went back to bed so thats what i did

4 comments:

  1. i had fun on the holidays so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favourite part of the year is holidays and weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love being back at school and learning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello pepe, I love the lion king. I hope that the next time you go on holiday you do something even better then doing all of that.
    From Angllynah.

    ReplyDelete