Pages

Friday, July 31, 2020

Tread lightly caravan learning.

At school on the 29th of july we went to the hall to leran about tread lightly caravan.  I learnt that always use both sides of the paper before u recycle the paper. Because instead of using only one side of the paper, fill the paper up on both sides before you recycle it.  Also a learnt to always turn off the tap once you are brushing your teeth because you are wasting 2 litre's of water per person.  Also when you litter all the rubbish goes to the drain and in to the sea and it's bad for the sea animals. They might eat it and choke then die thats why we cant litter, its really bad!


1 comment:

  1. Kia orana 😊

    Hi Pepe I really liked your photo how you were showing confidence smilling and not being shy.

    I can't really see the words on the wood but my favourite one was the sentence's and to me i felt so interesting.


    What in spired you to do it?

    At first were you scared or shy?

    ReplyDelete