Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Funny bunny

Here is my Bunny His name is Funny bunny. I named 
him Funny bunny because he is a very funny looking Bunny.

He was going to be called orange tail but I love the name
Funny bunny.

 He is very funny talking and he is the best

Bunny i have drawed and I really love his name I put up.

 He has Funny floppy Ears and sometimes good at making mess with him eating his carrot beside him but i didnt get the carrot  in the shot.

 He is my partner and I might hang him on my room.

 If I am not in any mood I  might talk to him or myself.

I love my bunny drawing.

3 comments:

  1. Hey pepe its your friend pasimati.I love your creativity lol.It looks very cute.

    Do you play with him? Are you proud of your own creation?I wish you are. I am very proud of you.Have a good day pepe.Stay safe Stay home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pepe sounds as though you adore your bunny.Can you tell me some more about what makes him so special to you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he is my only friend at home and he is very funny looking to me.

      Delete