Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Positive blogs

Zion is a very smart student. Zion is a very popular artist in class with his freinds Khinlin, Nadal , Easter, Shane, Moe and Amindeep. Zion has inspired me to be an artist but I want to be something else when I grow older. Zion usually draws dragon pokemon or people like his freinds. Zion likes Math science and playing with his friends. 



Pasimati is My best BFF even when I am down she helps me up. Pasimati and myself fight sometimes but most of the times we become freinds most of the days. At lunchtime most of all we do plat Gutterball and sometimes play basketball and handball.



Natalie is my cousin who comes to GTS and she has the skill of math calculation and writing. She has a brother Amindeep and he is also my cousin. Natalie is a very kind and responsible student


Tj is a caring awesome Brother to me and we love being at GTS and Tj also loves math and I love reading and Science. Tj has many freinds and cousins at GTS. He has  a freind called Joseph,Metua,Ben Lambert,Liston,GG, Antonio and his favourit teacher is Mr. Nix.












No comments:

Post a Comment